08 agosto 2014

MY LATEST FREELANCE WORKS



Hi guys, time to make some updates to my blog! Here we go with three amazing projects that I'm currently involved.

As colorist, I'm working with Bragi Schut and Marc Olivent on Samaritan, which its #1 is already out. You can purchase a digital copy through Comixology here.

Also, my good old friend Jeremy Holt invited me to put some colors on the beautiful covers made by Francesca Ciregia for the comic Art Monster. Take a look at the previews for each issue at MonkeyBrain Comics or buy the books, also at Comixology, here.

Finally, do you remember Ichabod Jones: monster hunter? Well, if not, you can read the complete mini-series on its webcomic version, courtesy the friends from Sequential Ink. Written by Russell Nohelty and drawn, inked, painted and lettered by me. Click here to start to read.

More news soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Image Slider

powered by

Terms & Conditions

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC