26 julio 2012

Painting the cover of Dead Pop's 2012 Catalog


So, yesterday I posted a screen capture of what I was working on Photoshop. If you didn't see it, just click here. The work is the cover for the 2012 Catalog of Dead Pop publishing label and I made it just following the painting process I already explained in another post, so now I'll upload some captures to show you the  general steps. Several images are in small size, but you can click on any of them to enlarge.







The 2012 Catalog will be available at the Third International Comic Convention called Crack Bang Boom, and will also be ready for download for free on Dead Pop's website (still under development, but you can follow their activities on the Dead Pop's Facebook fanpage). Thanks for watch!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Image Slider

powered by

Terms & Conditions

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC