02 mayo 2012

Warm-up #24





ENG:
Before to start with the hard work of the day, I often take 10 or 15 minutes to make some drawings to warm up the hands. Sometimes I make exercises using just ink, sometimes I work using digital tools. I've been collecting so many drawings like these that I decided to make a whole new section for this blog. Hope you like it.


ESP:
Antes de empezar con el trabajo del día, a menudo me tomo unos 10 o 15 minutos y hago algunos dibujos para calentar las manos.  A veces hago ejercicio usando sólo tinta, a veces trabajo utlizando herramientas digitales. Estuve juntando tantos dibujos como éstos que decidí hacer toda una sección para este blog. Espero que te gusten.

1 comentario:

Image Slider

powered by

Terms & Conditions

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC